Tuesday 5 May 2009

E

I'm not sure if comments are allowed here. but who cares?

realised i made a little mistake. hope nobody saw that. but then again, who cares? i know the risk when i started all of this nonsense.

maybe today i should look at things from an opposite point of view.

but again. who cares?

the boyfriend had been coming over more often quite recently. i know he just wants sex.

he actually took the pain to wake up early, buy me some breakfast before coming over. and sitting there to watch tv with me.

wont be our first time having sex, but something compelled me to just write about this.

well he started getting all touchy feely during the tv-watching session.

kissed me a few times. stroking my thighs. you can tell he's trying to go between my thighs. decided to play hard to get so kept my legs closed tight. after an hour or two, i relented. but just for the sake of making him wait, i went to take a drink of water and pee. when i came back to the living room, he stood up and grabbed me around the waist and we started kissing. kinda made me realised that we're always frenching.

and his hands just started roaming all over my back, but it wasnt long before it went to my ass. i know he's feeling down my ass crack. but i'm gonna keep him waiting.

at the same time, i can feel his penis getting erected. that little bugger just got harder and harder.

hmmm

he then slipped his hand into my panties and started groping and feeling around. what could i do? i succumbed. i like to have him touching me. perhaps it's just the right time and right place. i dont know. and in a way i tried not to think too much. spoils the vibe you know.

so i unzipped his jeans and reached into his underwear too. stroking his penis. oh boy, he sure is erected. somehow unzipping him made him thought it was ok to start stripping me. and so he pulled off my fbt shorts.

girls adore fbt shorts and guys adore girls in fbt shorts. we all know the truth.

and he started to sway with the motion of me stroking him.

honestly, we stood there for a good 45 minutes.

45 minutes! STANDING! you can call it foreplay or mutual masturbation. but he found my mound through my panties and starting rubbing it through the panties. and i'm getting wetter and wetter.

so i told him to go sit down on the couch. he's pretty worked up by now. i can already feel the wetness of the precum and i'm getting wet wet wet wet too.

gave him some oral. not sure if he likes it. he's so quiet. all the time. but who cares. in a way i like to give him oral too, though not the other way round. somehow i just dont like getting oral. he's disappointed by that. maybe a little disappointment for him once in a while is good.

proteins. proteins from men. or maybe just specifically his proteins. his semen tasted bitter. and he's getting impatient.

"You wanna go to the room?"

sure why not?

lied down on the bed and we're both half naked.
we kissed and kissed. wetness.

wet
wet
wet

he took out his dick and started to dry hump me. missionary. i can feel his weight. i prefer to be on top when dry humping. but i knew that day's not just gonna stop at dry humping.

and he asked me to turn over.

i was a little surprised. thought he's gonna just ask me to strip.

he didnt ask. he stripped me. and placed his dick between my asscheeks. he came all over my asscheeks.

laid there for a while.

watched some tv again.

got a little boring. so i went down and blew him again. he pulled me up and asked

"Are you ready?"

ready for what? ok sure, i'm ready.

he pushed me onto my back and laid on top of me.

well, maybe i shouldnt have blew him. but who cares?

i know what he wants.

i spread my legs and he slided in.

i always like the feeling of the intial entrance. not so much of the ongoing sex. i just like the feeling of his dick sliding into my pussy. pushing my muscles apart. and he has a funny way of sliding in. always nice and gentle in the beginning, but as the base of his dick is reaching my mound, he'll suddenly thrust in very hardly.

kinda exciting. sexciting.

after humping a few times, he pulled out.

"Forgot the condoms."

he said that so sheepishly.

on came the rubber and in came the dick again.

i just laid down there. not moving. while he just humped away. remembering to kiss me every once in while. i tried to go on top, but just 5 minutes later, he switched back to missionary again.

wth.

he never lets me take control.

what a control freak.

maybe he could feel that i'm not that interested in sex anymore. it was just me lying there with my legs opened wide for him. and him on top of. grinding. humping. rubbing. we did doggy too. and he liked it.

"Can feel more in this position."

since he didnt let me be in control, i went back to missionary. his disappointed look. men should be disappointed more often.

apart from the sense of sex coming from down there every time he thrusted, i dont really feel anything. numb already? and then he pulled out and said

"I came."

so business-like. he needed a fuck, and i'm able to be fucked.

watched him pull out slowly. the tip of the condom filled with his proteins. had this sudden urge to just grab it.

i remember sex used to be more fun.

doing it on the beach at night. he thought no one was looking. i can see all the eyes staring at us.

doing it in multistorey carparks. the embarrassment when people walked in on us when he was still inside me.

maybe i should have a good talk with him regarding sex. or not. he might just take it that i want to be fucked again.

men.

they only think with the lower half of their bodies. and i'll admit i love the lower half of their bodies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment