Wednesday 6 May 2009

M
I've got to thank my "Good" friend for helping with this blog. let's just call him Y. and he's quite an asshole.

"You changed the username and password, what is so difficult in changing the profile name?"

apparently his accidental appearance in my blog started quite a big fight among his friends. but he deserved it. like i said, he has turned into quite an asshole. i'm just getting even with him.

maybe he's still pissed that i rejected him two years ago. TWO FRIGGIN YEARS AGO. dont you think you should have gotten over it? he dont really talk to me anymore. come to think of it, i'm always the one initiating all the conversations. i dont know. maybe something in me just kinda like to be trashed this way.

or maybe i should have rejected him in a more romantic way? wtf. it's a rejection. for goodness sake.

take for example last week. i saw him in town. later that night i told him that

Me: Heya. Saw you in town today

Mr Y: oh. y didnt say hi then?

Me: Opposite side of the road ma. by the time i crossed over you were so far front already.

MR Y: lol.

and that's it. he didnt bother to carry on the conversation. what an asshole.

now come to think of it, havent really went out and hung out with him for at least a year. always telling me how busy he was. exams, school, etc etc.

but i still ask him out once in a while. i just like to have him reject me. i absolutely love it when he becomes all squirmish and tries to find an excuse not to hang out with me. he's probably afraid we'll get drunk and do something stupid together.

hmmm

reminds me the last time we went out. we went for some drinks. and we took the water taxi ride. we almost started making out on the boat.

guys.

they are so cheap.

he'll put his arms around me and start to lean closer and closer. i teased him for a while before walking away. and surprisingly, he pulled me back by my waist. goes to show how drunk he was.

i guess he's ignoring me for fear his present girlfriend might find out about our little trysts once in a while.

it's just too bad he needs alcohol to loosen up. he is way too uptight about everything.

now i feel like getting him drunk again. maybe we can make out and let his precious little girlfriend find out about it.

till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment